Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year, New Mindset?


What's up cool cats, it is I ---JUJMO. I have returned to my blog to make a new post about making new years resolutions. Maybe you are the type of person who doesn't give a f**k about life or progressing as a human but making new years resolutions is a total normal thing to do. You make goals every day without knowing it, such as "I need to wake up and go work" or "I need to save up money to pay rent." These are, in a way, goals. Why not set the bar higher for yourself? 
To continue my rant, I have neglected my blogspot for too long, and I intend on bringing it back to life this year. I honestly do enjoy blogging, as weird, and socially awkward that may sound it aids me in reaching out to a broader audience that I can relate and connect with. I currently live in Tampa Bay, Florida aka Trampa. As sleazy and as crazy of a reputation this city gets, there are a lot of moves being made within the creative industry. It's exciting and refreshing that this is finally happening. I want this blogspot in 2015 to encompass through photo and some editorial musings of the happenings in Tampa Bay and also share some passions that I enjoy this includes art, making art, anime, cartoons, books, other happenings of the world, my daily life, music, and maybe interviewing some up and coming artists around Tampa and abroad. Cheers to the new year! I look forward to more viewers and sharing everything with you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment