Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's Been A While...


Dear public,

It has been a while since I have updated my blogspot. I am typically updating my artist website jujmo.com,  my tumblr, my instagram, my facebook---BASICALLY, not my blogspot. I have gotten some feed back about my social media and how I organize it so hopefully I will be able to fuse all these things together. Moving on, I have been trying to find places to showcase my work after I have graduated from the University of South Florida, and it has been difficult. Such is the life of being an artist, but that has not burdened my spirits. Now that I have dedicated myself completely to my portfolio I just need more exposure. The above pic is a detail shot of the painting I did for The Bricks of Ybor found in Tampa, Florida.  I was so fortunate that a friend of mine who worked there gave me free reign over the bathroom. I hope to do more pieces at The Bricks of Ybor, which is the Skate Park of Tampa's restaurant. At this point, I am relying on the Ybor/Tampa/St. Petersburg community to help me expand my exhibition options. It has been a pleasure to meet so many creative and diverse individuals in this area, and the viewers are just as important as the artist. I would not have gotten this far if it was not for the people that follow my blog, facebook, tumblr, and instagram. I just want to continue to amaze and keep your imagination running. If anyone needs commissioned piece done whether it's a painting, mural, sculpture, etc. I do it all. Thanks again guys. Looking forward to a good year.



Sincerely,


jujmo oxoxoxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment